Hyundai Issues Recall of 7,657 Eon Cars in India
Hyundai Motor Co will recall 7,657 cars sold in India to inspect "clutch cable fouling with battery cable".
Hyundai logo. (Photo: Reuters)
A local unit of Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Co will recall 7,657 cars sold in India to inspect "clutch cable fouling with battery cable", the company said in a statement via email on Tuesday.
Hyundai Motor India will recall its small car, called Eon, manufactured in January 2015, and replace the battery cable if damaged, the company said.
Here's the statement issued by the company
Hyundai Motor India will voluntarily recall 7657 number of Eon cars in India manufactured between 1st January 2015 – 31st January 2015. Eon customers of the respective period will be notified in a phased manner for inspection of the clutch cable fouling with Battery Cable and replace the Battery Cable if found damaged.
As a responsible manufacturer, Hyundai motor India continues to ensure the quality of products offering to its customers and encourage owners of all affected Eon cars to take them to authorised Hyundai Dealers. Hyundai Motor India will deliver the best service and attention to its customers with its strong service and support network across the country.
Recommended For You
- ICC Women's World Cup 2017: Team India Report Card
- ICW 2017: Anamika Khanna Talks About Her Collection Luxury 2017
- Experimental Films Not Commercial Potboilers Lead The Way
- Mithali, Harmanpreet, Deepti Selected in ICC's Team of the World Cup
- 'Traditional Yet Contemporary,' Say Falguni & Shane About Their Upcoming Collection