Hyundai Issues Recall of 7,657 Eon Cars in India
Hyundai logo. (Photo: Reuters)
A local unit of Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Co will recall 7,657 cars sold in India to inspect "clutch cable fouling with battery cable", the company said in a statement via email on Tuesday.
Hyundai Motor India will recall its small car, called Eon, manufactured in January 2015, and replace the battery cable if damaged, the company said.
Here's the statement issued by the company
Hyundai Motor India will voluntarily recall 7657 number of Eon cars in India manufactured between 1st January 2015 – 31st January 2015. Eon customers of the respective period will be notified in a phased manner for inspection of the clutch cable fouling with Battery Cable and replace the Battery Cable if found damaged.
As a responsible manufacturer, Hyundai motor India continues to ensure the quality of products offering to its customers and encourage owners of all affected Eon cars to take them to authorised Hyundai Dealers. Hyundai Motor India will deliver the best service and attention to its customers with its strong service and support network across the country.
Recommended For You
- Bumrah Hits Out at Jaipur Police Ad Mocking Him
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian