Hyundai Issues Recall of 7,657 Eon Cars in India
Hyundai Motor Co will recall 7,657 cars sold in India to inspect "clutch cable fouling with battery cable".
Hyundai logo. (Photo: Reuters)
A local unit of Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Co will recall 7,657 cars sold in India to inspect "clutch cable fouling with battery cable", the company said in a statement via email on Tuesday.
Hyundai Motor India will recall its small car, called Eon, manufactured in January 2015, and replace the battery cable if damaged, the company said.
Here's the statement issued by the company
Hyundai Motor India will voluntarily recall 7657 number of Eon cars in India manufactured between 1st January 2015 – 31st January 2015. Eon customers of the respective period will be notified in a phased manner for inspection of the clutch cable fouling with Battery Cable and replace the Battery Cable if found damaged.
As a responsible manufacturer, Hyundai motor India continues to ensure the quality of products offering to its customers and encourage owners of all affected Eon cars to take them to authorised Hyundai Dealers. Hyundai Motor India will deliver the best service and attention to its customers with its strong service and support network across the country.
Recommended For You
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Secret Superstar' This Diwali
- Top 10 Cars Sold in September 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta & More
- Secret Superstar Is More Than Just a Story of Dreams and Passion, Here's Why
- Aamir Khan is the Real Owner of Twitter: KRK Hits Back After His Account Suspension
- Diwali 2017: Gift Yourself A Healthier & Longer Life This Festive Season