Hyundai Registers Record Cumulative Sales With 64,372 Units in October 2016
Hyundai registered highest-ever domestic sales of 50,016 units and exports of 14,356 units.
Hyundai Creta. (Photo Courtesy: Hyundai India)
Hyundai Motor India Ltd registered highest-ever domestic sales of 50,016 units and exports of 14,356 units with record cumulative sales of 64,372 units for the month of October 2016.
Commenting on the October sales, Y K Koo, MD & CEO Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “Hyundai with a highest-ever domestic volume of 50,016 units registered record cumulative sales of 64,372 units in October 2016. Hyundai achieved the highest and fastest domestic sales of 50,000 units mark within 15 months from the earlier milestone of 40,000 units.The recently launched All-New Elantra, received an overwhelming response with 1,509 bookings resulting in 4-5 months waiting period, we thank our customers for showing confidence in Brand Hyundai" he added.
The report comes after Hyundai Motor and Maruti Suzuki sold over 45,000 cars on the eve of Dhanteras.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli's Intent in Tests Is a Sign of Indian Cricket's Evolution
- News18.com Announces The Jury Members For Its Annual Tech & Auto Awards
- Have Hundred Stories: Natalie Portman on Sexual Harassment
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown