Twenty classic cars were driven from Johannesburg to Nairobi for the event.
New Delhi: The Kenya Motor Sports Federation organised and approved the regulations for the 2008 Schweppes Africa Concours d'Elegance, which has held on September 28, 2008 at the Nairobi Racecourse. The annual vehicle beauty contest will be the 38th in the annual series organised by the Alfa Romeo Owners Club for all makes and types of cars. Twenty classic cars were driven from Johannesburg to Nairobi to attend the classiest event on Kenya's motor sport calendar.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology