DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Twenty classic cars were driven from Johannesburg to Nairobi for the event.
New Delhi: The Kenya Motor Sports Federation organised and approved the regulations for the 2008 Schweppes Africa Concours d'Elegance, which has held on September 28, 2008 at the Nairobi Racecourse. The annual vehicle beauty contest will be the 38th in the annual series organised by the Alfa Romeo Owners Club for all makes and types of cars. Twenty classic cars were driven from Johannesburg to Nairobi to attend the classiest event on Kenya's motor sport calendar.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi