Twenty classic cars were driven from Johannesburg to Nairobi for the event.
New Delhi: The Kenya Motor Sports Federation organised and approved the regulations for the 2008 Schweppes Africa Concours d'Elegance, which has held on September 28, 2008 at the Nairobi Racecourse. The annual vehicle beauty contest will be the 38th in the annual series organised by the Alfa Romeo Owners Club for all makes and types of cars. Twenty classic cars were driven from Johannesburg to Nairobi to attend the classiest event on Kenya's motor sport calendar.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials