Kwid Effect? Renault Sales Jump 68 Percent in October
Renault Kwid. (Image: Renault India)
Automaker Renault India has reported sales of 12,409 units in October, up 67.8 percent from 7,396 sold in the same month of last year. The company also crossed one lakh sales milestone in the country with sales of 1,11,387 units during January-October, registering a growth of 211.7 per cent.
Renault had sold 35,736 units in the same period last year.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Receives Special Gift From MS Dhoni After Beating England
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Australian Open 2017: Vintage Venus Powers Into Semi-Finals
- Rekha Sports Ripped Jeans, Breaks All Stereotypes In One Go
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More