Kwid Effect? Renault Sales Jump 68 Percent in October
Renault Kwid. (Image: Renault India)
Automaker Renault India has reported sales of 12,409 units in October, up 67.8 percent from 7,396 sold in the same month of last year. The company also crossed one lakh sales milestone in the country with sales of 1,11,387 units during January-October, registering a growth of 211.7 per cent.
Renault had sold 35,736 units in the same period last year.
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- IPL 2017: MS Dhoni Shows Why He is Still the Best in Business
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate The Actor's Legacy
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users