Kwid Effect? Renault Sales Jump 68 Percent in October
Renault Kwid. (Image: Renault India)
Automaker Renault India has reported sales of 12,409 units in October, up 67.8 percent from 7,396 sold in the same month of last year. The company also crossed one lakh sales milestone in the country with sales of 1,11,387 units during January-October, registering a growth of 211.7 per cent.
Renault had sold 35,736 units in the same period last year.
Recommended For You
- West Indies vs India 2017, Live Cricket Score: Dhawan, Rahane Start Well
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- England vs South Africa Live Cricket Score: 3rd T20I in Cardiff
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Matin Rey Tangu Joins SRK, Salman Khan At Baba Siddique's Iftar party