Kwid Effect? Renault Sales Jump 68 Percent in October
Renault Kwid. (Image: Renault India)
Automaker Renault India has reported sales of 12,409 units in October, up 67.8 percent from 7,396 sold in the same month of last year. The company also crossed one lakh sales milestone in the country with sales of 1,11,387 units during January-October, registering a growth of 211.7 per cent.
Renault had sold 35,736 units in the same period last year.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21