Kwid Effect? Renault Sales Jump 68 Percent in October
Renault Kwid. (Image: Renault India)
Automaker Renault India has reported sales of 12,409 units in October, up 67.8 percent from 7,396 sold in the same month of last year. The company also crossed one lakh sales milestone in the country with sales of 1,11,387 units during January-October, registering a growth of 211.7 per cent.
Renault had sold 35,736 units in the same period last year.
Recommended For You
- WALKING WOUNDEDRahane Sidelined Due to Injury, Manish Pandey Included
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly