DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lamborghini Aventador roadster launched in India
The convertible model costs Rs 4.77 crore, ex-Delhi and will be on sale from mid-2013.
Lamborghini has ushered the New Year in India with the launch of its 2013 Aventador roadster. The convertible model costs Rs 4.77 crore, ex-Delhi and will be on sale from mid-2013.
Its 700PS 690Nm 6.5-litre V12 engine married to a 7-speed ISR transmission is capable of reaching 100kmph in just three seconds, maxing out at 350kmph in with or without the roof guises. All this despite the roadster weighing1625kg, just 50kg more than the coupe.
Don't be surprised if you see a Lambo zipping past you. The company says that they sold 17 cars in India last year with a growth rate of 21 per cent. The next launch from the raging bull stable will be the 2013 Gallardo by March-April.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise