Lamborghini Huracan Avio Launched at Rs 3.71 Crore, The Closest to a Jet Plane?
Lamborghini Huracan Avio. (Image: News18.com
Italian supercar maker Lamborghini has launched their limited edition Huracan Avio in India at a price tag of Rs 3.71 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Avio has been designed as a tribute to the Italian Air Force and hence, gets a fighter plane inspired livery. The biggest attraction of the car is the two strips running down the top end of the car, which distinguishes it from its other siblings. Other than the stripe, the ORVMs, lip of the front spoiler and the side skirts too will be painted in the same shade as the stripes on the bonnet, which are available in white and grey colour options.
According to the company, this is the first limited edition Lamborghini to be ever made available in India as only 250 offerings of this model will ever be made. Interestingly, Indian customers have a 5 day window to order this car and be one of the 250 to-be-owners of this edition.
The 'L' of the L63 insignia on the door panel stands for Lamborghini and '63' signifies the year in which the company was founded - 1963.
The Huracan Avio does not get any changes under the hood though, as it is still powered by the humongous naturally-aspirated 5.2-litre V10 engine that comes with a 7-speed double-clutching gearbox. What this means in simple words is that the car can go from a standstill to 100 km/h in a mere 3.2 seconds and achieve a top speed of 325 km/h.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- MORE THE MERRIERFIFA President Infantino Backs 48-Team World Cup
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video