DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lamborghini LP 560-4, LP 570-4 Edizione Tecnica launched in India
The Edizione Tecnica sheds off some kilos from the 560-4 and gets a fixed rear spoiler and potent carbon ceramic brakes.
Lamborghini India has launched the new LP 560-4 and LP 570-4 Edizione Tecnica at a starting price of Rs 2.61 crore and Rs 2.92 crore ex-showroom respectively. While the LP560-4 generates 560PS from its 5.2-litre V10 engine, the 570-4 makes 10PS more.
Showcased at the Paris Auto Show last year, the Lamborghini 560-4 has a redesigned fascia and 19-inch matte black Apollo alloy wheels, with subtle changes to the rear as well. The Edizione Tecnica sheds off some kilos from the 560-4 and gets a fixed rear spoiler and potent carbon ceramic brakes.
How to differentiate both the cars? The Edizione Tecnica comes in contrast colours while the LP 560-4 comes in the standard Lambo fare. Both the cars are on sale now here.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong