Lamborghini LP 560-4, LP 570-4 Edizione Tecnica launched in India
The Edizione Tecnica sheds off some kilos from the 560-4 and gets a fixed rear spoiler and potent carbon ceramic brakes.
Lamborghini India has launched the new LP 560-4 and LP 570-4 Edizione Tecnica at a starting price of Rs 2.61 crore and Rs 2.92 crore ex-showroom respectively. While the LP560-4 generates 560PS from its 5.2-litre V10 engine, the 570-4 makes 10PS more.
Showcased at the Paris Auto Show last year, the Lamborghini 560-4 has a redesigned fascia and 19-inch matte black Apollo alloy wheels, with subtle changes to the rear as well. The Edizione Tecnica sheds off some kilos from the 560-4 and gets a fixed rear spoiler and potent carbon ceramic brakes.
How to differentiate both the cars? The Edizione Tecnica comes in contrast colours while the LP 560-4 comes in the standard Lambo fare. Both the cars are on sale now here.
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Britain's PM Theresa May Heads to India With Eye on Post-Brexit Trade
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink