Launched: BMW M3 limited edition
The company says that only 54 of these will be made and production will start early next year.
Mumbai: To celebrate its first season clean sweep of the DTM race series, BMW has launched a limited edition M3 called the DTM Champion. The company says that only 54 of these will be made and production will start early next year. BMW is also offering owners, who by the way will be paying Rs 70.61 lakh for the limited edition M3, a chance to be part of the BMW M Fascination driver training at the legendary Nurburgring circuit.
The M3 DTM Champion is available in an exclusive Frozen Black metallic paint complemented by matte black wheels complete with M stripes across the bootlid and roof. To give it an authentic race car look, there are decals adorning the quarter window and fender. The interiors have door sills adorned with the race winning car driver Bruno Spengler's helmet design, his car's sequence number and also his signature.
BMW has announced that this car will be sent to various markets but hasn't specified which ones. We don't expect the Bavarian to include India as one of those various markets.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test