Limited Edition Mercedes-Maybach S650 to Come With Swarovski Elements in its Headlamps
Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabriolet (Image: Mercedes Benz)
Mercedes Benz have stepped it up a notch on the bling in its latest cabrio collab. New Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabriolet has headlamps lined with Swarovski crystals. The car is a head turner with swoopy bodywork, unique 20 inch alloys and plenty of Maybach badges.
But it's not no poser, its also packed with the same 6.0-litre, twin-turbocharged V12 petrol engine that is found in the AMG S65 saloon. It churns out 621bhp, enough to get to 62mph in a little over 4 seconds.
Attention to detail is quite prominent. Tiny Maybach logos are actually projected on the when the doors are thrown open. There's comfy leather and nut brown magnolia inside, and also every other little trinket that's available on an S-Class, including Airscarf heaters.
However, all this fanciness is limited edition. How limited is that? Well, they'll only be making 300 of these cars, and will be priced at an eye-watering amount.
The existing Mercedes-AMG S65 Cabriolet already costs about £193,900, and these Swarovski studded cars will be priced at something higher after its launch in 2017.
The limited edition cars will have exclusive lettering on the cup holder saying which number out of 300 the vehicle is.
Also, each one will come with its own individually numbered key ring and certificate signed by Mercedes-Benz chairman Dieter Zetsche.
Recommended For You
- D-DAY POSTPONEDSupreme Court Adjourns BCCI-Lodha Panel Verdict Till Friday
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- On Fire!Koffee With Karan: Parineeti Outshines Aditya With Her Wit And Charm
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked