Mahindra Imperio and Jeeto Get Connected Vehicle Technology
Mahindra Imperio. (Photo Courtesy: Mahindra)
Home-grown auto major Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) has introduced DiGiSENSE, a cloud-based technology platform in its small commercial vehicles Jeeto and Imperio. The technology will enhance the productivity of these vehicle owners, opening up a whole new dimension to the experience of vehicle ownership, M&M today said in a statement.
DiGiSENSE technology will be available in the X7 16 (BS4) variant of Jeeto and SC VX & DC VX variants of Imperio, it added.
"With the introduction of DiGiSENSE, we have become the first OEM to introduce a connected vehicle technology in our small commercial vehicles, Jeeto and Imperio, for the utmost convenience of the customers," M&M President & Chief Executive (Automotive) Pravin Shah said.
DiGiSENSE will empower customers, dealers and service teams to access vital information about their vehicles remotely on a real-time basis. It will particularly benefit e-commerce and logistics companies and captive customers to improve their efficiency and productivity.
Available as a subscription-based service at an affordable price, the technology will eventually be available across the entire line-up of Mahindra's vehicles.
DiGiSENSE will be available at a price of Rs 5,000 for Jeeto (X716 BS4) and Rs 6,000 for Imperio (SC VX and DC VX). Mahindra is also providing an invitation offer of 1-year free subscription for the customers.
Jeeto X7-16 BS4 with DiGiSENSE will be available at Rs 3.10 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai) while Imperio will be available at Rs 6.83 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai, for SC VX BS4) and Rs 7.35 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai for DC VX BS4).
Recommended For You
- BOOM BOOM BECKERTennis Legend Boris Becker to Visit India in December
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet