Mahindra Proactively Recalls New Generation Scorpio, NuvoSport
Mahindra Scorpio. (Photo Courtesy: Mahindra)
Automobile major Mahindra & Mahindra on Wednesday announced proactive inspection of a fluid hose on all new generation Scorpio and NuvoSport vehicles, manufactured till June 2016.
"The inspection and subsequent rectification will be carried out free of cost for all new generation Scorpio and NuvoSport customers, who will be individually contacted by the company," the company said in a regulatory filing to the BSE.
"As an endeavor to ensure a hassle free experience for its customers, the company is proactively carrying out this activity. This action is also in compliance with SIAM's voluntary code on vehicle recall."
Recommended For You
- Bangladesh Cricketer Arrested For Leaking Photos of Girlfriend
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Can't Use Culture to Justify Cruelty: Swami Bhoomananda on Jallikkattu
- Malaysia Masters 2017: Saina Nehwal Wins Grand Prix Gold
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More