DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mahindra Proactively Recalls New Generation Scorpio, NuvoSport
Mahindra Scorpio. (Photo Courtesy: Mahindra)
Automobile major Mahindra & Mahindra on Wednesday announced proactive inspection of a fluid hose on all new generation Scorpio and NuvoSport vehicles, manufactured till June 2016.
"The inspection and subsequent rectification will be carried out free of cost for all new generation Scorpio and NuvoSport customers, who will be individually contacted by the company," the company said in a regulatory filing to the BSE.
"As an endeavor to ensure a hassle free experience for its customers, the company is proactively carrying out this activity. This action is also in compliance with SIAM's voluntary code on vehicle recall."
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi