Mahindra to launch seven new products in 2012-13
The new launches will be in the personal as well as the commercial vehicle segment.
Mahindra and Mahindra have announced at the 2012 Auto Expo that they will be launching a total of seven new products in the personal as well as the commercial vehicle segment.
The vehicles scheduled to be launched in the passenger segment are the SsangYong Rexton, compact SUV, Mahindra Reva NXR, Maxximo passenger van and the sub 4-metre Verito.
For the commercial segment, Mahindra Navistar Automotive Ltd (MNAL) will launch its 25-tonne construction tipper and a 49-tonne tractor.
Apart from this, Mahindra will also re-introduce its entry level motorcycle, the Stallio in 2012. The Duro DZ will also see a nationwide launch soon.
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts