Mahindra to launch seven new products in 2012-13
The new launches will be in the personal as well as the commercial vehicle segment.
Mahindra and Mahindra have announced at the 2012 Auto Expo that they will be launching a total of seven new products in the personal as well as the commercial vehicle segment.
The vehicles scheduled to be launched in the passenger segment are the SsangYong Rexton, compact SUV, Mahindra Reva NXR, Maxximo passenger van and the sub 4-metre Verito.
For the commercial segment, Mahindra Navistar Automotive Ltd (MNAL) will launch its 25-tonne construction tipper and a 49-tonne tractor.
Apart from this, Mahindra will also re-introduce its entry level motorcycle, the Stallio in 2012. The Duro DZ will also see a nationwide launch soon.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song