Maruti Ritz automatic launched in India at Rs 6.43 lakh
The 4-speed automatic box from the Dzire is now coupled with the 87PS 1.2-litre K-Series petrol engine.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) is offering the new Ritz with an automatic variant in a single trim priced at Rs 6.43 lakh ex-Mumbai. The 4-speed automatic box from the Dzire is now coupled with the 87PS 1.2-litre K-Series petrol engine.
MSIL claims that the Ritz auto delivered a fuel efficiency of 17.16kmpl during ARAI tests, which is impressive considering that the Brio auto delivered 16.5kmpl in the same conditions.
The Ritz automatic which comes with the facelift MSIL introduced in late 2012 gets ABS and EBD as option while airbags are not on offer. The cabin also gets a refresh with dual tone upholstery, driver seat adjuster, claimed better rear seat comfort, new audio system with USB and steering mounted audio controls.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology