Maruti Ritz automatic launched in India at Rs 6.43 lakh
The 4-speed automatic box from the Dzire is now coupled with the 87PS 1.2-litre K-Series petrol engine.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) is offering the new Ritz with an automatic variant in a single trim priced at Rs 6.43 lakh ex-Mumbai. The 4-speed automatic box from the Dzire is now coupled with the 87PS 1.2-litre K-Series petrol engine.
MSIL claims that the Ritz auto delivered a fuel efficiency of 17.16kmpl during ARAI tests, which is impressive considering that the Brio auto delivered 16.5kmpl in the same conditions.
The Ritz automatic which comes with the facelift MSIL introduced in late 2012 gets ABS and EBD as option while airbags are not on offer. The cabin also gets a refresh with dual tone upholstery, driver seat adjuster, claimed better rear seat comfort, new audio system with USB and steering mounted audio controls.
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
- Jaguar F-Pace Launch in India on October 20, Price Starts at Rs 68.4 Lakh