Maruti Suzuki S-cross Facelift is Due For Launch, Here's What We Know So Far
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross (Image: Suzukiglobal)
Maruti unveiled a facelift of the S-Cross earlier this year at the Paris Motor Show. The S-cross will have a change in distinctive change in design, especially at the front end which will have a larger upright grille, new headlamps and a new bumper.
The rear too will be tweaked a little, and so will the cabin with revised upholstery and new trim options. The S-Cross facelift is expected to arrive in India by the end of 2017.
Where the international model has two options of new turbocharged Boosterjet petrol engines, the Indian version will have the same 1.3 and 1.6-litre diesel engines. But, Maruti is also planning on adding a petrol variant to the line up.
The petrol version for India will have a naturally aspirated 100 bhp 1.5-litre M15 engine mated to either a manual or an automatic gearbox. Reports suggest, the petrol S-Cross is likely to be introduced before the facelift is launched.
It is expected to come with a package of features that include parking camera, Maruti’s Smartplay infotainment system, automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers, auto climate control, cruise control, etc, with some additions or revisions.
Maruti have not made any statement regarding the new S-Cross' pricing, however it is expected to be higher than the previous version, which is priced at Rs 8.34 lakh - Rs 13.74 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Recommended For You
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up
- DOPE MESSOver 1,000 Russian Athletes Benefited from Doping Conspiracy