Maruti Suzuki Ignis Spotted On Delhi Roads
Ever since Maruti Suzuki unveiled their concept hatchback Ignis at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo, the car has experienced a lot of excitement in the Indian market. The company had asaid during the expo that the car is likely to go on sale during the upcoming festive season around Diwali, but there has been no official announcement about the launch till now. There have also been reports that the car's launch has been delayed towards the end of the year and as seen in the video, the car is still being tested, which means the launch this festive season might actually not happen.
Maruti Suzuki had also said that the car will be launched under the Nexa chain, along with the Baleno RS which will be powered by Maruti's all-new 1.0-litre BoosterJet engine.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- On Fire!Koffee With Karan: Parineeti Outshines Aditya With Her Wit And Charm
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet