Maruti Suzuki Ignis Spotted On Delhi Roads
Ever since Maruti Suzuki unveiled their concept hatchback Ignis at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo, the car has experienced a lot of excitement in the Indian market. The company had asaid during the expo that the car is likely to go on sale during the upcoming festive season around Diwali, but there has been no official announcement about the launch till now. There have also been reports that the car's launch has been delayed towards the end of the year and as seen in the video, the car is still being tested, which means the launch this festive season might actually not happen.
Maruti Suzuki had also said that the car will be launched under the Nexa chain, along with the Baleno RS which will be powered by Maruti's all-new 1.0-litre BoosterJet engine.
Recommended For You
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Test Drive Review - Lone Survivor
- Ireland, Afghanistan Awarded Test Match Status by ICC
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Shastri to BCCI: Won't Stand In Queue, Want Guarantee On Coach's Job
- Ahead of Tubelight Release, Know More About Salman Khan’s Biggest Hits