Maruti WagonR Stingray launched in India at Rs 4.09 lakh
Differentiating the Stingray from the regular Wagon R are a tightly packed chrome grille, projector head lamps and the wide air dam.
Maruti has launched an upmarket looking WagonR, called the Stingray (no relevance to Corvette Stingray or any other legendary car with that name plate) in India at Rs 4.09 lakh, ex-Delhi.
The Stingray will be available in three variants [Lxi, Vxi and Vxi (O)]. Differentiating the Stingray from the regular Wagon R are a tightly packed chrome grille, projector head lamps and the wide air dam. There are funky alloys on offer as well.
Stingray, which is powered by a 998 cc petrol engine, is available in three variants, with price ranging between Rs 4,10,000 to Rs 4,67,000.
"With Stingray, we carry forward our focus to make our best sellers even more attractive," said MSI Managing Director and CEO Kenichi Ayukawa.
Along the side of the car, you get sporty skirts. At the rear, you have a wide chrome bar mentioning the Stingray name and differently styled tail lamps.
Interiors-wise, there are a few changes. The top of the line Vx(O) gets a driver airbag and ABS. Power-folding mirrors and a new music system are also part of the package. The dials also have been worked upon and feature instant and average fuel efficiency as also distance to empty indicator with blue backlighting.
There are audio controls on the leather wrapped steering wheel. Unlike the dual-tone interiors of the regular Wagon R, the Stingray has all black interiors. Space inside the cabin, a Wagon R USP has been retained.
(With inputs from PTI)
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party drama enters 5th day: Akhilesh-Shivpal feud sparks SP-Congress alliance ahead of UP polls- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18