McLaren Hopes to Improve Circuit Performance With Upgrade Package For 570S
The McLaren 570S with Track Pack (Image: McLaren Automotive)
British supercar maker McLaren has announced a new £16,500 (equivalent to about US$20,600) package of enhancements for the 570S which will boost its on-circuit performance without diluting its everyday on-road capabilities.
The idea is simple. Why have a sportscar as a daily driver and another more focused car for track days and occasional racing when you can have one vehicle that offers the best of both worlds?
For a 12% premium on the standard 570S ticket price, owners can now get a set of enhancements that have been lifted from McLaren's flagship P1 and 675LT models, including lightweight dashboard and carbon fiber seats, plus equally lightweight alloy wheels which shave an impressive 25kg off the standard car's weight.
The Track Pack also brings better aerodynamics and much more downforce thanks to an extended rear wing, the effects of which will become obvious once the car hits the 150mph mark.
The final touch is the full telemetry pack so that drivers can get real-time lap and performance data in the cabin and of course store information about previous track days, while comparing results to those of other drivers around the same circuit.
The Track pack is available to specify from Tuesday, November 29 and the first cars with the extras will be delivered in early 2017.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Fashion Awards 2016International Model Of The Year: Gigi Hadid's Best Fashion Moments Of 2016
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- IND vs ENG 2016-17First Instance of no Mumbai Cricketer Playing on Home Ground