Mercedes-Benz C-Class Grand Edition launched in India at Rs 36.81 lakh
The C-Class Grand Edition is available in both petrol and diesel variants and is priced at Rs 36.81 lakh and Rs 39.16 lakh, ex-Pune respectively.
Mercedes-Benz India Limited has rolled out its 50,000th car from the Pune plant and has marked the event with the launch of the C-Class Grand Edition. The C-Class Grand Edition is available in both petrol and diesel variants and is priced at Rs 36.81 lakh and Rs 39.16 lakh, ex-Pune respectively.
Mercedes started their Indian operations in 1994 and for quite some time shared the 100 acres Pune plant with Tata Motors. In 2012 though, the company opened a new paint shop. MBIL assembles the C-Class, E-Class, ML and GL-Class here. The company also announced they will start S-Class assemblies soon.
Mercedes has given the Grand Edition an integrated navigation system, Bi-Xenon headlamps and AMG body kit. A tinted panoramic sunroof with one-touch function also outlines the Grand Edition. As far as safety features are concerned, there is ASR, ESP, BAS, Attention Assist, Agility Control and six airbags.
Powering the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Grand Edition are a 170PS/400Nm 2143cc 4-cylinder diesel and 186PS/285Nm petrol engines. Both the engines are fitted with Eco Start stop and are mated to a 7G-tronic autobox.
To read more visit: < a href="http://overdrive.in/news/mercedes-benz-c-class-grand-edition-launched-in-india-at-rs-36-81-lakh/">www.overdrive.in
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager