Mercedes-Benz Donates C-Class Sedan to Government Engineering College
The sedan has been donated for the Advanced Mechatronics course at Government Engineering College Barton Hill.
Mercedes-Benz Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
German automaker Mercedes-Benz has announced that it has donated a Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan for the Advanced Mechatronics course, which it conducts at the Government Engineering College Barton Hill. This commitment is part of the company’s ‘Mercedes for India’ philosophy, which aims at contributing back to the society through various social initiatives. The donated car will be a vital addition to the learning and training process of students at the Government Engineering College, Trivandrum and will ensure continued successful running of the course.
Recommended For You
- Sri Lanka vs India Preview: Under-scrutiny Kohli And India Take on Struggling Hosts
- Beating Cancer With Your Support
- ICW 2017: Rohit Bal's Shaahaan-E-Khaas Ensembles Exude Royalty
- 2017 Triumph Tiger Explorer Launched in India at Rs 18.75 Lakh
- 'Traditional Yet Contemporary,' Say Falguni & Shane About Their Upcoming Collection