DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG launched in India at Rs 1.45 crore
The G63 AMG uses a 5.5-litre V8 bi-turbo engine which now makes 544PS of power and 760Nm of torque.
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the new G63 AMG in India at Rs 1.45 crore ex-Mumbai. It replaces the G55 AMG which was launched two years ago. The G63 AMG uses a 5.5-litre V8 bi-turbo engine which now makes 544PS of power and 760Nm of torque.
Power is sent to all four wheels via an updated 7-speed automatic gearbox. Mercedes claims that the G63 AMG will hit the 100kmph mark from standstill in just 5.4 seconds. For better fuel efficiency figures, Mercedes have added the ECO start/stop function and brake energy recuperation as standard.
The G63 AMG's 33 year old design language remains largely unaltered except for the two-chromed grille and bigger wheels (20 inch) and correspondingly bigger red caliper brakes.
The suspension is also sport tuned and the G63 AMG comes with three differential locks. Interiors also receive slight tweaks in the form of an updated console and Merc's new COMAND system.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs