DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mercedes launches the new 2013 B-Class diesel at Rs 22.6 lakh
The compact MPV is powered by the same 2.2-litre four-cylinder engine that powers the diesel A-Class.
Mercedes-Benz launched today the B180 CDI, the diesel variant of the B-Class, in India at Rs 22.6 lakh, ex-Mumbai.
The compact MPV is powered by the same 2.2-litre four-cylinder engine that powers the diesel A-Class. The luxury car manufacturer also claims that same mileage figure for the B180 CDI as the A-Class - an impressive 20.06kmpl.
The engine churns out 108PS and 250Nm of peak torque. Based on the new Modular Front Architecture (MFA), the engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox, which transmits power to the front wheels. Mercedes says that the B diesel will hit a top speed of 190kmph.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835