DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mercedes to launch the B-Class diesel on July 11
At the core, the B-class has the same 2.2-litre four-cylinder oil burner which also fuels the A180 CDI.
Faced with stiff competition from Audi and BMW in the Indian car market, Mercedes-Benz is working aggressively towards regaining its lost luster.
The German auto giant has already launched three new models in 2013 - the new E-Class saloon, GL SUV and the A-Class hatchback. Now, the company is all set to unveil the B-Class diesel on July 11.
The B-Class is a compact MPV. The diesel variant B-Class will be called the B180 CDI. At the core, the B-class has the same 2.2-litre four-cylinder oil burner which also fuels the A180 CDI.
The engine churns out 108PS and 250Nm of peak torque. Based on the new Modular Front Architecture (MFA), the engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox, which transmits power to the front wheels.
To read more visit: Overdrive
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017