Mercedes to launch the B-Class diesel on July 11
At the core, the B-class has the same 2.2-litre four-cylinder oil burner which also fuels the A180 CDI.
Faced with stiff competition from Audi and BMW in the Indian car market, Mercedes-Benz is working aggressively towards regaining its lost luster.
The German auto giant has already launched three new models in 2013 - the new E-Class saloon, GL SUV and the A-Class hatchback. Now, the company is all set to unveil the B-Class diesel on July 11.
The B-Class is a compact MPV. The diesel variant B-Class will be called the B180 CDI. At the core, the B-class has the same 2.2-litre four-cylinder oil burner which also fuels the A180 CDI.
The engine churns out 108PS and 250Nm of peak torque. Based on the new Modular Front Architecture (MFA), the engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox, which transmits power to the front wheels.
To read more visit: Overdrive
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal
- FBI, Homeland Security to Probe Cyber Attacks That Disrupted Twitter, Reddit, Spotify
- DDoS attacks on Dyn, Amazon services shut down Twitter, Other Websites in US East
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war