Bajaj V12 Heading to Showrooms in December 2016
Like its elder sibling the V15, the new Bajaj V12 commuter will also have metal from INS Vikrant.
After a successful feedback from customers for its popular V15, Bajaj Auto are no set to launch the V12, a 125cc motorcycle based on the original V that has metal from the decommissioned aircraft carrier INS Vikrant.
It will be launched at a price of Rs 56,200 (ex-showroom Delhi), as told by Eric Vas, President (Motorcycle Business), Bajaj Auto at the launch event of 'Invincible Indians'.
Like its elder sibling the V15, the new Bajaj V12 commuter will also have metal from INS Vikrant. The metal only be symbolic and will make a small part of the V12's body. It is already on the production line and will be launched in December 2016.
The V12 will powered by a 125cc long-stroke engine, which is a downsized version of the 150cc unit on the V15. It will be styled similar to the V15, with a slight change. It will not have the seat cowl like the V15, and will come with different alloy wheels.
Bajaj decided to come up with the V12 considering the healthy response the V15 received in the market. The V15 was designed to pay homage to the decommissioned INS Vikrant, the only Indian aircraft carrier to have seen active duty in the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
A third model may be added to the 'V' line up in the future.
Bajaj are also launching a 400cc motorcycle, the Dominar, in December. Read all about it here.
Recommended For You
- CLUB WORLD CUPFIFA Club World Cup: Real Madrid Eye Record 21st International Title in Japan
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Fashion Awards 2016International Model Of The Year: Gigi Hadid's Best Fashion Moments Of 2016
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video