New Honda Accord to Launch in India on Last Week of October
Honda Accord. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/Honda Accord)
Honda's popular D-segment sedan Accord is set to make its comeback on the Indian roads. First unveiled during the 2016 Auto Expo in February, the car has generated much excitement surrounding its launch. Honda had promised that the car would be launched around the upcoming festive season in February, and keeping true to its promise, the car will be launched during the last week of October 2016.
Currently, in its 9th generation, the Accord is currently on sale abroad and will be competing with the likes of Toyota Camry. The last generation Accord was discontinued in 2013 due to decreasing demand for high-end luxury sedans in the country.
As of now, there are no details about the pricing of the car but it is expected to compete directly with the Toyota Camry and hence it is expected to be priced in the Rs 25-30 lakh bracket.
The car is expected to be available in two variants – petrol and Hybrid. What the Accord has got working for itself is the nameplate, which is a well-known name among high-end sedan buyers in the country, and given that an all-new model will be replacing it, all Honda has to do is price it competitively and they will have a winner on their hands. Bookings for the Honda Accord has begunFor now, we have to wait for the festive season for more updates.
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke Launch Live: 2017 Duke 390, Duke 200 and a Possible Duke 250
- Coldplay- Chainsmokers Collaboration is Here and We Expected Something Just Like This
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology