New Hyundai Creta Facelift Unveiled, Expected to Be Launched in India in 2017
2017 Hyundai Creta. (Photo Courtesy: Hyundai Brazil)
One of the most popular Hyundai cars on road in India right now is the Creta. It has been a strong performer ever since the day it was launched as it caught everyone's attention thanks to the muscular appearance and the price tag it was offered in. Now, the Korean automaker has unveiled the Creta facelift at Sao Paulo International Motor Show being held in Brazil.
Being a facelift, most of the changes include the addition of features and updates to the interiors and exterior design.
2017 Hyundai Creta from the back. (Photo Courtesy: Hyundai Brazil)
At the front, the grille is now larger and the bumper has been redesigned to give it a wider look. The fog lamps are now horizontal as compared to the vertical fog lamps on the previous generation Creta and there’s also a reworked skid plate on the bumper. Overall, the front fascia now sports a more blacked-out theme as compared to the bold chrome treatment it had before.
The side profile along with the rear-end of the car remain largely the same and the rear bumper has been updated with repositioning of the reflectors along with the addition of a fin antenna design. The wheel designs have been updated too with a more blacked-out appearance.
2017 Hyundai Creta's interiors. (Photo Courtesy: Hyundai Brazil)
There have been subtle changes inside the car as well. The layout is dual-tone with matching upholstery and there’s a new 7-inch infotainment system that supports AUX, USB, GPS and Bluetooth connectivity.
The facelifted Creta is expected to be launched in mid-2017 in India.
Recommended For You
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- Film ReviewMoana Movie Review: This Disney Adventure is Magical and Inspirational
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet