DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
New Hyundai Santa Fe to be launched at Auto Expo 2014
The full-sized, seven-seater SUV is expected to undercut the popular Toyota Fortuner in terms of pricing when it is launched.
Hyundai will launch the new Santa Fe in India at the upcoming next year's Auto Expo. The highly anticipated launch is slated for February 6. The full-sized, seven-seater SUV is expected to undercut the popular Toyota Fortuner in terms of pricing when it is launched. To achieve this Hyundai will assemble the Santa Fe at its Chennai plant, a first for the company.
The earlier Santa Fe, which went up against the Fortuner competing on price, position and ability, failed to attract customers for two main reasons. Compared to Fortuner, Santa Fe lacked presence and was priced higher. With the new Santa Fe, Hyundai intends to correct these shortcomings.
The new Santa Fe, which looks both more imposing and modern compared to the Fortuner, is expected to be priced at about Rs 22 lakh for the entry-level two wheel drive diesel version with a manual transmission. The two wheel drive version is also expected to come with an auto box. The engine option, however, will only be limited to the current 195PS 2.2-litre diesel.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- With An Arched Brow, Roger Moore Found Humor In Bond, Life