New KTM Duke 390, Duke 200 and Possibly Duke 800 To Launch on November 8 at EICMA 2016
KTM Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
KTM motorcycles have a following of its own, even in India, where enthusiasts will swear on the performance delivered by the current lineup available in the country.
The Duke 200 and Duke 390 have arguably been the popular offerings and the Bajaj-owned company is set to unveil an all-new Duke range of motorcycles at EICMA Motorcycle Show which will be held in Italy starting November 8.
The company has also set up a microsite wherein they have a teaser video of the new line up. It gives little away as to what the product will actually be, but the SuperDuke inspired headlamps are clearly visible.
— KTM UK Official (@KTM_UK) November 5, 2016
Although there have been several reports of what the lineup will bring with itself, including the reported all-new Duke 800 street-fighter that will replace the Duke 690, there hasn’t been any confirmation from the company itself.
But as far as expectations are concerned, the new Duke 390 is expected to get a colour TFT display unit with smartphone connectivity support and navigation along with a new suspension setup. The engine is expected to be the same unit, but with new tuning that will make it deliver better power and torque. It might also get a few rider aids like riding modes, ride-by-wire and a slipper clutch. The bike will be having side-mounted exhaust, which means it will sound different than the current generation KTM Dukes.
As far as the KTM Duke 200 is concerned, it is expected to get a new paint scheme and a retuned engine for better power and torque.
The bikes will be unveiled on November 8. Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWRanji Top Scorer Priyank Panchal Says Second Best Doesn't Count
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- ExclusiveBigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- On PointSaif Ali Khan Responds to Criticism Over Naming His Son Taimur
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know