New Toyota Fortuner to Launch in India on November 7
New Toyota Fortuner. (Photo Courtesy: Toyota Global)
Toyota has been riding high on the success of their newly launched Innova Crysta in the country and the company is set to launch a new model of their most anticipated SUV – the Toyota Fortuner on 7th November 2016.
Toyota's premium SUV was launched in 2009 in India and received a mid-life facelift as well. But given that Toyota Fortuner's competitors like the Ford Endeavour has been updated with a lot more goodies, the car is in need of a revamp more than ever.
New Toyota Fortuner from the side. (Photo Courtesy: Toyota Global)
The new Fortuner has already been unveiled globally and is powered 2,755 cc 16-valve DOHC engine that delivers 174 horsepower and 450 Nm of torque. It still remains to be seen as to what kind of a powertrain and features the India-spec variant receives.
New Toyota Fortuner from the back. (Photo Courtesy: Toyota Global)
Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Yuvraj Singh Missing at Eden Gardens
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Why Sushant Singh Rajput Is The Most Promising Bollywood Actor Right Now
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 2: Deals on Fitbit Charge 2, Coolpad Note 5 And More