New Toyota Fortuner to Launch in India on November 7
Toyota India has started to tease the launch of their new Fortuner SUV.
New Toyota Fortuner. (Photo Courtesy: Toyota Global)
Toyota has been riding high on the success of their newly launched Innova Crysta in the country and the company is set to launch a new model of their most anticipated SUV – the Toyota Fortuner on 7th November 2016.
Toyota's premium SUV was launched in 2009 in India and received a mid-life facelift as well. But given that Toyota Fortuner's competitors like the Ford Endeavour has been updated with a lot more goodies, the car is in need of a revamp more than ever.
New Toyota Fortuner from the side. (Photo Courtesy: Toyota Global)
The new Fortuner has already been unveiled globally and is powered 2,755 cc 16-valve DOHC engine that delivers 174 horsepower and 450 Nm of torque. It still remains to be seen as to what kind of a powertrain and features the India-spec variant receives.
New Toyota Fortuner from the back. (Photo Courtesy: Toyota Global)
Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- Women's World Cup 2017: We Crumbled Under Pressure, Admits Mithali
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch Review: The Ecosystem That you Always Needed
- Chappell Backs Kohli in Kumble Fiasco
- Women's World Cup 2017: Eng vs Ind - Turning Point - Punam Raut Dismissal
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary