New Toyota Fortuner to Launch in India on November 7
Toyota India has started to tease the launch of their new Fortuner SUV.
New Toyota Fortuner. (Photo Courtesy: Toyota Global)
Toyota has been riding high on the success of their newly launched Innova Crysta in the country and the company is set to launch a new model of their most anticipated SUV – the Toyota Fortuner on 7th November 2016.
Toyota's premium SUV was launched in 2009 in India and received a mid-life facelift as well. But given that Toyota Fortuner's competitors like the Ford Endeavour has been updated with a lot more goodies, the car is in need of a revamp more than ever.
New Toyota Fortuner from the side. (Photo Courtesy: Toyota Global)
The new Fortuner has already been unveiled globally and is powered 2,755 cc 16-valve DOHC engine that delivers 174 horsepower and 450 Nm of torque. It still remains to be seen as to what kind of a powertrain and features the India-spec variant receives.
New Toyota Fortuner from the back. (Photo Courtesy: Toyota Global)
Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Returns to the Scene of His ODI Debut, Only This Time as Captain
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- LFW 2017: Of Gaurang Shah's Nine-yard Canvas and Indian Weaves
- Viceroy's House Review: This Partition Tale is Only Partially Engaging
- Australia Announce Squad for India ODI Tour, Injured Starc Out