Nissan Goes 'Black', Unveils Special Edition Leaf
Nissan LEAF Black Edition. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
To mark selling 75,000 plug-in electric cars in Europe, Nissan is building a special exclusive edition Leaf model.
Set to go on sale in March 2017, the Nissan Leaf Black Edition will come with pretty much every optional extra as standard, including Nissan's latest generation telematics service, but it will also come with a number of individual flourishes to help it stand out when charging up at the roadside alongside other EVs. For instance, the car will come with 16-inch black alloy wheels, a liquid black exterior paint finish and LED headlamps. It will also boast a rear spoiler, illuminated door sills, and even the floor mats will feature contrasting blue stitching.
What's more, the first 1000 consumers to order a Black Edition will get an in-car wi-fi hotspot free of charge. "The Nissan LEAF Black Edition offers our customers stylish, premium design in an affordable mass-market 100 percent electric vehicle," said Gareth Dunsmore, Director of Electric Vehicles at Nissan Europe.
The Leaf is capable of covering 155 miles between charges based on the newly implemented European Driving Cycle rating and this particular limited edition will only be available until August 2017.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 Review: Can It Beat the iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera?
- World Hockey League: India vs Malaysia, Quarter-Final: As It Happened
- Pak Cricket Fan Trolled For Comparing SRK's Popularity with Sarfraz Ahmed
- Shastri to BCCI: Won't Stand In Queue, Want Guarantee On Coach's Job
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats