Nissan GT-R To Launch in India on December 2
After much speculation, the launch of the Nissan GT-R in India has been confirmed.
2017 Nissan GT-R . (Image: Nissan India)
Nissan GT-R, also known as 'Godzilla' will be launching in India on December 2, 2016. The car was first showcased at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo held in February, where Nissan had announced the car will be expected to launch towards the end of this year and now, the company has confirmed the launch date. Nissan dealerships are already accepting pre-orders for the GT-R, for Rs 25 lakhs.
The GT-R was first introduced globally in 2007 and went to earn itself the name 'Godzilla' simply because it would beat almost any car in a drag race, even the way more expensive 'supercars'. Over the years, it has received many updates and has become a lot faster. Just to give you an idea how fast it is, the car goes from 0-100 km/h in just 2.8 seconds. The sheer acceleration has made the GT-R one of the most sought-after cars in the world.
The 2017 Nissan GT-R will come with a 3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 which puts out 552 bhp at 6,800 rpm and 635 Nm of torque. The company has not spoken about the pricing of the GT-R but it is expected to cost upwards of Rs 1 crore and will be competing with the likes of the Porsche 911 and Audi R8. Watch this for updates.
Recommended For You
- Lionel Messi Receives 4th Golden Shoe as Europe's Top Scorer, Equals Ronaldo
- Coco Movie Review: The Pixar Film Provides Audience With an Immersive Showcase of Mexican Culture
- Trump Hit on My Wife, She Showed His Fat Ass the Door: Billy Baldwin
- Padmavati Row: Alia Bhatt Blames Govt Inaction For Deadly Turn of Events
- India vs Sri Lanka: Ishant, Ashwin & Jadeja Bundle Out Lankans for 205