DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nissan GT-R To Launch in India on December 2
2017 Nissan GT-R . (Image: Nissan India)
Nissan GT-R, also known as 'Godzilla' will be launching in India on December 2, 2016. The car was first showcased at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo held in February, where Nissan had announced the car will be expected to launch towards the end of this year and now, the company has confirmed the launch date. Nissan dealerships are already accepting pre-orders for the GT-R, for Rs 25 lakhs.
The GT-R was first introduced globally in 2007 and went to earn itself the name 'Godzilla' simply because it would beat almost any car in a drag race, even the way more expensive 'supercars'. Over the years, it has received many updates and has become a lot faster. Just to give you an idea how fast it is, the car goes from 0-100 km/h in just 2.8 seconds. The sheer acceleration has made the GT-R one of the most sought-after cars in the world.
The 2017 Nissan GT-R will come with a 3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 which puts out 552 bhp at 6,800 rpm and 635 Nm of torque. The company has not spoken about the pricing of the GT-R but it is expected to cost upwards of Rs 1 crore and will be competing with the likes of the Porsche 911 and Audi R8. Watch this for updates.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users