Nissan India Witnesses a Jump in Sales During October, redi-GO Key Volume Driver
Nissan Terrano AMT. (Image: News18.com)
Nissan Motor India today reported an 88 percent jump in its domestic sales at 6,108 vehicles in October against 3,246 in the same month a year ago.
Nissan Motor India Managing Director Arun Malhotra attributed it to "the continued robust performance of the Datsun redi-GO and the tremendous response to the recently launched redi-Go Sport version."
Nissan has been one of the fastest growing brands in the country throughout the year so far, he said.
During the April-October period of the current financial year, the Japanese auto major recorded an overall growth of 54 percent at 35,147 units as compared to 22,180 units in the same period last year, making it one of the fastest growing auto brands in the country.
Also Read: Datsun redi-GO Review
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Reminds Me of My Days As Skipper: Steve Waugh
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: Is It The Car For You?
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- Alia-Sidharth, Sonakshi-Bunty and Others Attend Anushka's Phillauri Special Screening
- Steven Smith Smitten by Picturesque Dharamsala Stadium