Nissan India Witnesses a Jump in Sales During October, redi-GO Key Volume Driver
The Japanese auto major recorded an overall growth of 54 percent at 35,147 units as compared to 22,180 units in the same period last year.
Nissan Terrano AMT. (Image: News18.com)
Nissan Motor India today reported an 88 percent jump in its domestic sales at 6,108 vehicles in October against 3,246 in the same month a year ago.
Nissan Motor India Managing Director Arun Malhotra attributed it to "the continued robust performance of the Datsun redi-GO and the tremendous response to the recently launched redi-Go Sport version."
Nissan has been one of the fastest growing brands in the country throughout the year so far, he said.
During the April-October period of the current financial year, the Japanese auto major recorded an overall growth of 54 percent at 35,147 units as compared to 22,180 units in the same period last year, making it one of the fastest growing auto brands in the country.
Also Read: Datsun redi-GO Review
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2017: Graeme Swann Makes Fun of Gilchrist's 'Satellite' Ears
- Virat Kohli's Intent in Tests Is a Sign of Indian Cricket's Evolution
- Sunny Leone to Throw Party for DJ Kygo; Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Other Stars to Attend
- News18.com Announces The Jury Members For Its Annual Tech & Auto Awards
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows