Nissan to Provide Cashless Options For Aftersales Needs of Customers in India
Nissan and Datsun dealers are promoting cashless payment options such as use of cheques, debit/credit cards and eWallets.
Nissan India to provide cashless options for after sale services. (Photo: Reuters)
In light of the current challenges in terms of cash availability, Nissan and Datsun dealers are promoting cashless payment options such as use of cheques, debit/credit cards and eWallets.
Nissan India is informing customers about cashless payment options through its dealer network.
Nissan and Datsun brand dealers accept cashless transactions such as use of cheques, debit or credit cards, and eWallets to purchase parts or services. In addition, the company provides free towing of these vehicles which are under warranty or extended warranty for emergencies.
Free pick-up and drop-off of vehicles are also provided by the dealers for transportation of vehicles to workshops. Special arrangements not requiring paper currency are also available for body and paint repair work.
“We want to ensure a delightful customer service experience for every Nissan and Datsun customer when they enter a dealership by providing the best possible support and convenience,” said Arun Malhotra, Managing Director of Nissan Motor India.
Recommended For You
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Yuvraj, Harbhajan Star in Punjab's Win
- THE TIPPLING POINT | Can't Go to Finland? Bring it Home in This Carefully Sculpted Bottle
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- Scuba Diving in Puducherry: An Experience to Withhold!
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More