DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nissan to Provide Cashless Options For Aftersales Needs of Customers in India
Nissan India to provide cashless options for after sale services. (Photo: Reuters)
In light of the current challenges in terms of cash availability, Nissan and Datsun dealers are promoting cashless payment options such as use of cheques, debit/credit cards and eWallets.
Nissan India is informing customers about cashless payment options through its dealer network.
Nissan and Datsun brand dealers accept cashless transactions such as use of cheques, debit or credit cards, and eWallets to purchase parts or services. In addition, the company provides free towing of these vehicles which are under warranty or extended warranty for emergencies.
Free pick-up and drop-off of vehicles are also provided by the dealers for transportation of vehicles to workshops. Special arrangements not requiring paper currency are also available for body and paint repair work.
“We want to ensure a delightful customer service experience for every Nissan and Datsun customer when they enter a dealership by providing the best possible support and convenience,” said Arun Malhotra, Managing Director of Nissan Motor India.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere