Over 20 New Cars Already Confirmed for the 2016 LA Auto Show
Alfa Romeo is among the marques bringing entirely new cars to this year's LA Auto Show. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
With a little over two months to go until the LA Auto Show, carmakers are already starting to tease fans as to what to expect. Although this year's show doesn't open its doors to the press until November 14 and despite the fact that this year's Paris motor show is still three weeks away from its opening night, a host of marques are already looking ahead. Over 50 new cars have been confirmed for this year's show including 20 global debuts from the likes of Alfa Romeo, Mazda, MINI, Subaru and Volkswagen. Meanwhile, Jeep has already confirmed that it will be taking the wraps off a new compact SUV.
The 2016 LA Auto Show opens its doors to the press on November 14 and to the public from November 18-27.
Recommended For You
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings