Polaris India to Participate in Raid De Himalaya 2016
Polaris will be taking part in Raid De Himalayas. (Photo: Polaris)
Polaris India will be participating in the 18th edition of the world’s highest mountain rally - Raid de Himalaya. The motorsport event is slated to kick-start on 7th October and would conclude on 15th October 2016 will see the brand in top form with its power-packed fleet of RZR vehicles.
Ace rallyists, Lhakpa Tsering, Chiborlang Wahlang, Arindam Saikin, and Smitha Prasad would be going through extreme weather and hazardous conditions on the powerful bespoke range of RZR® vehicles.
Speaking about Polaris India’s participation at the event, Pankaj Dubey, Managing Director, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd., said, “Polaris was the winner and Raid De Himalaya 2016 with a real time of 16 minutes, our drivers are ready to create history again and prove the supremacy of Polaris RZR. Considered to be the Holy Grail for motorsport junkies, Raid de Himalaya pitches man against the mighty Himalayas. This adventurous extravaganza provides us with a tailor-made opportunity to show the world the power of Polaris’ range of vehicles. The tyre-shedding gravel-covered paths coupled with the inclement weather tests the endurance of the vehicles like no other event.”
Raid de Himalaya has a reputation of being the toughest race in India. Open to 4x4’s, Motorcycles and Quadbikes alike, Raid de Himalaya will test the endurance, ingenuity, the physical and mental toughness of the rallyist like none other. The ceremonial flag off for this year's rally will take place on 7th October at Manali while the culmination is slated to take place at Manali on October 15, 2016.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- ArchrivalsIndia, Pakistan in Same Pool of Hockey World League Semi-final 2017
- REST IN PEACEBodies of Brazil Football Team Killed in Crash Arrive Home
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet