Polaris India Wins Class 7 Category of 4X4 Extreme at Raid De Himalaya
Raid de Himalaya has a reputation of being the toughest race in India.
Polaris India gets podium at Raid De Himalaya 2016 with RZR XP 4 1000. (Photo: Polaris India)
Polaris India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Polaris Industries Inc., has got a podium in the 18th edition of world’s highest motorsport arena - Raid De Himalaya.
Ace rallyists, Lhakpa Tsering and his co-driver V Venu Rameshkumar displayed their performance through the toughest motorable roads and secured 1st position in Class 7 category of 4X4 Extreme.
Speaking about Polaris India’s victory at the event, Pankaj Dubey, Managing Director, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd., said, “We are absolutely delighted with our participation and performance at one of the most challenging motorsport rallies- Raid De Himalaya. The extraordinary Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 is designed and engineered to perform even in the most challenging terrains like the mighty Himalayas. Raid De Himalaya gave us a platform to underline the practicality and the performance of these mean machines in extreme off road condition.”
Raid de Himalaya has a reputation of being the toughest race in India and now enjoys royalty status on the Indian Motorsport calendar with Himalayan range as the scene of action. Open to 4x4’s, Motorcycles and Quadbikes alike, Raid de Himalaya tests the endurance, ingenuity, the physical and mental toughness of the rallyist like none other in the country.
Recommended For You
- Bose Dead/Alive: Rajkummar Rao, Makers Hope to Change Entertainment with the Web-Series
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- India vs Sri Lanka: We Were Five-six Overs Short of Victory, Says Rahul
- Bigg Boss 11: Evicted contestant Benafsha Soonawalla Says, ‘I Played in the House With As Much Dignity As I Could’
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017