Porsche Macan R4 Launched in India at Rs 76.8 Lakh
Porsche Macan (Photo Courtesy: Porsche)
Porsche Macan lineup in India has got itself an all-new variant in the form of Macan R4, which has been launched at a price tag of Rs 76.84 lakh (ex-showroom, Maharashtra). Being one of the most accessible Macan, it joins the other variants which include the S Diesel, Turbo and Turbo with the performance package.
The Macan R4 is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine that delivers around 250 horsepower and 370 Nm of torque, which comes mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. What this means in simple words is that the car will do 0-100 km/h sprint in just 6.7 seconds and go all the way to 229 km/h.
The car looks like proper premium SUV which, thanks to the bold front-end design will have an unmistakable presence on road. Something that you would want from a car at this price.
Porsche Macan from the back. (Photo Courtesy: Porsche)
In terms of features, the car comes with cruise control, lane-departure warning, automatic boot release, three-zone climate control and an 8-way infotainment screen. There’s also the option of having the sunroof, 21-inch wheels and Porsche’s Connect Plus infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay – as optional add-ons.
At this price tag, the Porsche Macan R4 competes with the likes of the recently launched Jaguar F-Pace. Porsche dealerships will be accepting bookings for the Macan R4 for a deposit of Rs 10 lakhs and the deliveries are expected to begin soon.
Recommended For You
- BOOM BOOM BECKERTennis Legend Boris Becker to Visit India in December
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet