Porsche Panamera 'Executive' Long-Wheelbase Edition to Debut at 2016 LA Auto Show
Porsche will also introduce a new entry-level model with a new 330hp V6 turbocharged engine.
The Porsche Panamera range is getting bigger and longer at the LA Auto Show. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
German sportscar company Porsche has confirmed that a new long wheelbase version of its executive sedan is making its global debut at the LA motor show on November 18.
Set to be badged the ‘Executive' model, the longer car offers occupants 150mm more cabin space and a host of extra luxury toys. For example, a panoramic roof is standard, as is adjustable air suspension for a silky ride and multi-way reclining seats for all passengers front and rear. After all, Porsche has designed the model for clients who employ a chauffeur.
In terms of options, owners will be able to specify the new car with an entertainment console that sits between the rear seats and offers 10.1-inch tablets and foldaway work tables. Alongside the larger Panamera, Porsche will also introduce a new entry-level model with a new 330hp V6 turbocharged engine which is more powerful and yet more efficient than the V6 that called the shots in the first-generation Panamera.
When the new models debut in LA, they will bring the second-generation Panamera range up to 10 different cars based on wheelbase, engine and performance. What's more, there's still a possibility that the LA Auto Show will be the venue where Porsche takes it to 11 and unveils the shooting brake version of the Panamera, too.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Bandagi Kalra's Father Hospitalised After Her Excessive PDA with Puneesh Sharma Inside the House?
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- Chapecoense Secure First Division Status in Brazilian Serie A
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer