Porsche Panamera 'Executive' Long-Wheelbase Edition to Debut at 2016 LA Auto Show
Porsche will also introduce a new entry-level model with a new 330hp V6 turbocharged engine.
The Porsche Panamera range is getting bigger and longer at the LA Auto Show. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
German sportscar company Porsche has confirmed that a new long wheelbase version of its executive sedan is making its global debut at the LA motor show on November 18.
Set to be badged the ‘Executive' model, the longer car offers occupants 150mm more cabin space and a host of extra luxury toys. For example, a panoramic roof is standard, as is adjustable air suspension for a silky ride and multi-way reclining seats for all passengers front and rear. After all, Porsche has designed the model for clients who employ a chauffeur.
In terms of options, owners will be able to specify the new car with an entertainment console that sits between the rear seats and offers 10.1-inch tablets and foldaway work tables. Alongside the larger Panamera, Porsche will also introduce a new entry-level model with a new 330hp V6 turbocharged engine which is more powerful and yet more efficient than the V6 that called the shots in the first-generation Panamera.
When the new models debut in LA, they will bring the second-generation Panamera range up to 10 different cars based on wheelbase, engine and performance. What's more, there's still a possibility that the LA Auto Show will be the venue where Porsche takes it to 11 and unveils the shooting brake version of the Panamera, too.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Named ICC Cricketer of the Year 2017; Also Bags ODI Cricketer Award
- PadMan Becomes The First Indian Movie To Achieve This Incredible Feat, Thanks To Twinkle Khanna
- Virat Kohli Surprised Me by Not Picking Bhuvneshwar and Rahane: Michael Holding
- 'We Have Jobs To Do': Twitter Rejects Milind Soman's 7-Hour Marathon Proposal
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More