Porsche Panamera 'Executive' Long-Wheelbase Edition to Debut at 2016 LA Auto Show
The Porsche Panamera range is getting bigger and longer at the LA Auto Show. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
German sportscar company Porsche has confirmed that a new long wheelbase version of its executive sedan is making its global debut at the LA motor show on November 18.
Set to be badged the ‘Executive' model, the longer car offers occupants 150mm more cabin space and a host of extra luxury toys. For example, a panoramic roof is standard, as is adjustable air suspension for a silky ride and multi-way reclining seats for all passengers front and rear. After all, Porsche has designed the model for clients who employ a chauffeur.
In terms of options, owners will be able to specify the new car with an entertainment console that sits between the rear seats and offers 10.1-inch tablets and foldaway work tables. Alongside the larger Panamera, Porsche will also introduce a new entry-level model with a new 330hp V6 turbocharged engine which is more powerful and yet more efficient than the V6 that called the shots in the first-generation Panamera.
When the new models debut in LA, they will bring the second-generation Panamera range up to 10 different cars based on wheelbase, engine and performance. What's more, there's still a possibility that the LA Auto Show will be the venue where Porsche takes it to 11 and unveils the shooting brake version of the Panamera, too.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper