Price of All Maruti Suzuki Cars Including Baleno, Vitara Brezza, Alto 800 Hiked
The price hike is in the range of Rs 1,500 to Rs 8,014 (ex-showroom Delhi) across models, Maruti Suzuki India said.
Corporate office of Maruti Suzuki India Limited is pictured in New Delhi (Image: Reuters)
Country's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India has hiked prices of its entire product range by up to Rs 8,014 with immediate effect. The price hike is in the range of Rs 1,500 to Rs 8,014 (ex-showroom Delhi) across models, Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) said in a statement.
"The hike in car prices is because of increase in commodity, transportation and administrative costs," it added. The company sells a range of models starting from hatchback Alto 800 to premium crossover S-Cross, priced between Rs 2.45 lakh and Rs 12.03 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
In August last year, MSI had hiked the prices of its compact SUV Vitara Brezza by Rs 20,000 and that of premium hatchback Baleno by Rs 10,000. On a select range of models, the price hike was between Rs 1,500 and Rs 5,000.
Last year, various car makers like Hyundai Motor India, Mahindra & Mahindra, Nissan, Toyota, Renault, Mercedes-Benz India and Tata Motors had announced hikes in prices of their vehicles from January citing rise in input costs and adverse foreign exchange impact.
Recommended For You
- Did Rahul & Dhawan Plan Day Four Onslaught at Dinner Table With Kohli
- Taapsee Pannu Gives It Back To Trolls Who Mocked Her For Wearing Short Dress
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR