Renault Duster Adventure Edition Launched, Price Starts at Rs 9.64 Lakh
Renault Duster Adventure Edition. (Photo: Renault India)
Renault has updated the lineup of their popular SUV – Duster, with the launch of the Adventure Edition. It will be available in the following three variants –
RXE (84 hp) – Rs 9.64 lakh
RXL (84 hp) – Rs 10.45 lakh
RXZ AWD (108 hp) – Rs 13.77 lakh
(All prices ex-showroom, Delhi)
The bookings for the Duster Adventure Edition has begun across all Renault dealerships and can also be made through Renault Duster App which is available on both Android and iOS.
The company claims that the new edition includes as many as 17 new enhancements.
Changes on the exterior include ‘Adventure’ decals on the side, matte black wheel arch and door claddings, mustard yellow roof rails, gloss finished front grille and tailgate embellished with ‘Duster’ garnish in chrome.
On the inside, the Adventure Edition gets Denim seats, washable seat covers, mustard yellow air vents and stitching along with ‘Adventure’ branded floor mats.
The update to Renault Duster’s lineup comes at a time when other offerings in the segment are being updated with new features as well. It includes the likes of Nissan, which recently announced the AMT variant of the Terrano and Ford, which updated the EcoSport lineup with the Black Signature Edition.
Recommended For You
- Wayne Rooney Breaks Bobby Charlton's Manchester United Scoring Record
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Why Sushant Singh Rajput Is The Most Promising Bollywood Actor Right Now
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 2: Deals on Fitbit Charge 2, Coolpad Note 5 And More