Renault Kwid AMT Teased, Launch Expected Soon
Renault Kwid. (Image: Renault India)
Renault has been riding high ever since they launched their most popular product in India – the Kwid. The company later went on to launch a 1.0-litre engine option 'SCe' variant in August and now seems set to launch the AMT gearbox version soon.
The AMT variant of the Kwid was first showcased at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo held in February and has been much anticipated ever since. The French automaker teased has started teasing out images of the upcoming variant.
The Kwid has witnessed storng sales ever since its launch thanks to the SUV-like styling, the presence of techlogy like the touchscreen infotainment display and an aggressive base price tag at Rs 2.6 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi). As of now, there has been no announcement about which variants of the Kwid will recieve the AMt transmission, but we expect to be made available in the 1.0-litre engine capacity variants, with a price bump of Rs 30,000-50,000.
Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion