Renault Kwid AMT Teased, Launch Expected Soon
Renault India has began teasing the AMT version of their popular hatchback model Kwid.
Renault Kwid. (Image: Renault India)
Renault has been riding high ever since they launched their most popular product in India – the Kwid. The company later went on to launch a 1.0-litre engine option 'SCe' variant in August and now seems set to launch the AMT gearbox version soon.
The AMT variant of the Kwid was first showcased at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo held in February and has been much anticipated ever since. The French automaker teased has started teasing out images of the upcoming variant.
The Kwid has witnessed storng sales ever since its launch thanks to the SUV-like styling, the presence of techlogy like the touchscreen infotainment display and an aggressive base price tag at Rs 2.6 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi). As of now, there has been no announcement about which variants of the Kwid will recieve the AMt transmission, but we expect to be made available in the 1.0-litre engine capacity variants, with a price bump of Rs 30,000-50,000.
Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- Throwback to When Afridi Smashed Gilchrist Around the Park
- Have You Read Bigg Boss S1 Host Arshad Warsi’s View About the Show Yet?
- Varun Dhawan To Join Mahatma Gandhi, PM Modi, Big B At Madame Tussauds
- Celebrating The Deep, Majestic Baritone of Amitabh Bachchan
- Priyank to Be Back After Being Ousted for Hitting Akash?