Renault launches diesel variant of Scala at Rs 8.29 lakh
While the petrol variants are priced between Rs 7.19 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, the diesel variants come at a price range of Rs 8.79 and Rs 9.68 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
New Delhi: Renault India today introduced an entry level diesel variant of its premium sedan 'Scala', priced at Rs 8.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The new variant Scala RxE extends the Renault diesel portfolio and offers customers a competitive and well-packaged diesel option, Renault India said in a statement.
Scala has been available in six variants in diesel and petrol options. While the petrol variants are priced between Rs 7.19 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, the diesel variants come at a price range of Rs 8.79 and Rs 9.68 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
The entry level Scala RxE will have features including driver-side airbag, anti-lock brake system, and electronic brake, the company said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner