Renault launches diesel variant of Scala at Rs 8.29 lakh
While the petrol variants are priced between Rs 7.19 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, the diesel variants come at a price range of Rs 8.79 and Rs 9.68 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
New Delhi: Renault India today introduced an entry level diesel variant of its premium sedan 'Scala', priced at Rs 8.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The new variant Scala RxE extends the Renault diesel portfolio and offers customers a competitive and well-packaged diesel option, Renault India said in a statement.
Scala has been available in six variants in diesel and petrol options. While the petrol variants are priced between Rs 7.19 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, the diesel variants come at a price range of Rs 8.79 and Rs 9.68 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
The entry level Scala RxE will have features including driver-side airbag, anti-lock brake system, and electronic brake, the company said.
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting