DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Renault launches diesel variant of Scala at Rs 8.29 lakh
While the petrol variants are priced between Rs 7.19 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, the diesel variants come at a price range of Rs 8.79 and Rs 9.68 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
New Delhi: Renault India today introduced an entry level diesel variant of its premium sedan 'Scala', priced at Rs 8.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The new variant Scala RxE extends the Renault diesel portfolio and offers customers a competitive and well-packaged diesel option, Renault India said in a statement.
Scala has been available in six variants in diesel and petrol options. While the petrol variants are priced between Rs 7.19 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, the diesel variants come at a price range of Rs 8.79 and Rs 9.68 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
The entry level Scala RxE will have features including driver-side airbag, anti-lock brake system, and electronic brake, the company said.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017