Rolls-Royce plans customised cars for Indian buyers
Super luxury car maker Rolls-Royce may roll out a customised edition of its Phantom and Ghost models for Indian buy
Hyderabad: Super luxury car maker Rolls-Royce may roll out a customised edition of its Phantom and Ghost models for Indian buyers, a senior company official said today.
"We want to be ready with the idea within the next two months. We are talking to professionals and designers. These discussions take some time as we want to ensure the quality of the product," Herfried Hasenoehrl, the company's General Manager (Emerging markets Asia) told reporters here after
officially launching a dealership in the city.
"The customised version can be of Phantom and Ghost series and may not be huge in number," he said while refusing to put a number to it.
"In India what we have seen in the past, since we really focused on this market, our customers have such high standards of taste that we need to get a little bit more into history," he said.
Rolls-Royce is already selling customised cars in the Middle East market, he added.
The company also plans to add by middle of the year two more dealerships - in Chandigarh and Ahmedabad - in the existing network of three outlets," Hasenoehrl said.
Rolls-Royce had launched Dragon edition in the Chinese market last year and it was sold in other markets also.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills