DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Royal Enfield Continental GT to be launched in India on November 26
The GT's fuel injected 535cc mill makes 29.1PS/44Nm and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Royal Enfield will be launching the much-anticipated Continental GT in India on November 26. The Continental GT was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2012 and has already been launched in UK.
The company claims that the Continental GT is their fastest production motorcycle. The GT's fuel injected 535cc mill makes 29.1PS/44Nm and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The total fuel tank capacity is 13.5 litres and the motorcycle weighs a light (for an Enfield) 184kg with 90 per cent oil and fuel.
This is also Royal Enfield's first cafe racer in nearly 60 years. As is the case with cafe racers, the GT has a low profile fuel tank with nice knee recesses. The seat is a flat unit with a bit of contour at the rear.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal