Royal Enfield Continental GT to be launched in India on November 26
The GT's fuel injected 535cc mill makes 29.1PS/44Nm and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Royal Enfield will be launching the much-anticipated Continental GT in India on November 26. The Continental GT was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2012 and has already been launched in UK.
The company claims that the Continental GT is their fastest production motorcycle. The GT's fuel injected 535cc mill makes 29.1PS/44Nm and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The total fuel tank capacity is 13.5 litres and the motorcycle weighs a light (for an Enfield) 184kg with 90 per cent oil and fuel.
This is also Royal Enfield's first cafe racer in nearly 60 years. As is the case with cafe racers, the GT has a low profile fuel tank with nice knee recesses. The seat is a flat unit with a bit of contour at the rear.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media