DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sketch of new Honda Brio-based MPV released in Indonesia
Large inlets in the front and rear bumpers and a kink in the window line have been used to give a symmetric look to the vehicle.
Honda Motors has released the sketches of the Brio-based MPV in Indonesia. The event was managed by Honda R&D Asia Pacific team in Thailand along with P.T Honda R&D Indonesia. Tagged as an 'LMPV' (Low Multi-Purpose Vehicle), the sketches of the car show a low-slung roof on an elongated wheelbase.
"Consumers in Indonesia had the honor to be the first time the world saw live performances Honda LMPV Concept at Indonesia International Motor Show starting on 19 September 2013. We believe this model will be a new option that can compete with models in its class," said Jonfis Fandy, Marketing and After Sales Service Director PT Honda Prospect Motor.
The styling is robust yet slick, especially the headlights and the grille. So the snout is uncannily similar to the Brio/Jazz. The car sits nicely on an elongated wheelbase. Large inlets in the front and rear bumpers and a kink in the window line have been used to give a symmetric look to the vehicle. The large wheel arches also add to the aggressiveness. The refreshed rear wheel arch with its central ridgeline is meant to grab attention. The D-pillar lies just above the shoulder line.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande