Skoda to showcase facelifted Superb at Auto Expo 2014
The facelifted Skoda Yeti that went on sale in Europe will also be on display at Auto Expo 2014.
Skoda has been having a rather difficult time in the Indian market with the Fabia being discontinued and the Rapid selling in tiny numbers. The company will be bringing their current lineup to the expo but in addition to that will also be displaying the facelifted Superb that you can read about here.
Skoda also tells us that the facelifted Yeti that went on sale in Europe will also be on display. The big round driving lamps have not made the refresh, which makes the Yeti look more normal. Whether that is a good or bad thing depends on how you look at it.
The engine options won't change either but Skoda might introduce the option of a DSG automatic. Skoda won't be showing the new Octavia vRS. We only hope the Czech car maker launches the sporty Octavia soon.
To read more visit: www.ovedrive.in
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- PARTNERSHIP ENDSWorld Number Two Novak Djokovic Splits With Coach Boris Becker