Skoda to showcase facelifted Superb at Auto Expo 2014
The facelifted Skoda Yeti that went on sale in Europe will also be on display at Auto Expo 2014.
Skoda has been having a rather difficult time in the Indian market with the Fabia being discontinued and the Rapid selling in tiny numbers. The company will be bringing their current lineup to the expo but in addition to that will also be displaying the facelifted Superb that you can read about here.
Skoda also tells us that the facelifted Yeti that went on sale in Europe will also be on display. The big round driving lamps have not made the refresh, which makes the Yeti look more normal. Whether that is a good or bad thing depends on how you look at it.
The engine options won't change either but Skoda might introduce the option of a DSG automatic. Skoda won't be showing the new Octavia vRS. We only hope the Czech car maker launches the sporty Octavia soon.
To read more visit: www.ovedrive.in
- CPI (M), CPI Back Vigilance Director Jacob Thomas in Kerala
- Delhi Zoo Shuts Down Amid Bird Flu Scare
- Melania Trump Defends Husband Donald Over His 'Locker Room' Talks
- Trump's Remarks on Women Unacceptable, Offensive, says Melania Trump
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- Running for President is a 'Step Down' For My Dad: Trump Junior