SML Isuzu Sales Up by 16.4 Percent in December 2016
SML Isuzu has reported sales of 1,021 units in December 2016.
Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. (Photo: Isuzu Motors)
Commercial vehicles maker SML Isuzu has reported 16.4 percent increase in sales at 1,021 units in December 2016. The company had sold 877 units in the same month of 2015, SML Isuzu said in a BSE filing. In the April-December period this fiscal, total sales were at 10,943 units, as against 9,196 units in the year-ago period, up 19 percent, it added.
Recommended For You
- 'We Have Jobs To Do': Twitter Rejects Milind Soman's 7-Hour Marathon Proposal
- Let's Take Padmaavat For What It Is- A Film, Not A Community Validation Stamp
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods