SML Isuzu Sales Up by 16.4 Percent in December 2016
SML Isuzu has reported sales of 1,021 units in December 2016.
Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. (Photo: Isuzu Motors)
Commercial vehicles maker SML Isuzu has reported 16.4 percent increase in sales at 1,021 units in December 2016. The company had sold 877 units in the same month of 2015, SML Isuzu said in a BSE filing. In the April-December period this fiscal, total sales were at 10,943 units, as against 9,196 units in the year-ago period, up 19 percent, it added.
Recommended For You
- Coco Movie Review: The Pixar Film Provides Audience With an Immersive Showcase of Mexican Culture
- She Said Yes! Gabba Sees a Pool Proposal During 1st Ashes Test
- Trump Hit on My Wife, She Showed His Fat Ass the Door: Billy Baldwin
- Jeep Recalls 1200 Compass SUV's in India Over Faulty Airbags
- Padmavati Row: Alia Bhatt Blames Govt Inaction For Deadly Turn of Events