Sports bikes to be HMSI's main attraction during Auto Expo 2014
Besides CBR 500R, the company would also display CBR 650F, a 650cc sports model and PCX 125 scooter model during the Auto Expo.
New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) plans to showcase range of sports bike from Honda's global portfolio, including the entry level CBR 500R during the upcoming Auto Expo.
Besides CBR 500R, the company would also display CBR 650F, a 650cc sports model and PCX 125 scooter model during the Auto Expo, scheduled to be held between February 5-11.
The company will also display RC213V model that Marc Marquez was riding to break a record of 30 years to become the world's youngest Moto GP champion, HMSI said in a statement.
The presence of Honda's brand ambassador Akshay Kumar at the event would also be a highpoint for the company, it added.
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar