Sports bikes to be HMSI's main attraction during Auto Expo 2014
Besides CBR 500R, the company would also display CBR 650F, a 650cc sports model and PCX 125 scooter model during the Auto Expo.
New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) plans to showcase range of sports bike from Honda's global portfolio, including the entry level CBR 500R during the upcoming Auto Expo.
Besides CBR 500R, the company would also display CBR 650F, a 650cc sports model and PCX 125 scooter model during the Auto Expo, scheduled to be held between February 5-11.
The company will also display RC213V model that Marc Marquez was riding to break a record of 30 years to become the world's youngest Moto GP champion, HMSI said in a statement.
The presence of Honda's brand ambassador Akshay Kumar at the event would also be a highpoint for the company, it added.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless