DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sports bikes to be HMSI's main attraction during Auto Expo 2014
Besides CBR 500R, the company would also display CBR 650F, a 650cc sports model and PCX 125 scooter model during the Auto Expo.
New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) plans to showcase range of sports bike from Honda's global portfolio, including the entry level CBR 500R during the upcoming Auto Expo.
Besides CBR 500R, the company would also display CBR 650F, a 650cc sports model and PCX 125 scooter model during the Auto Expo, scheduled to be held between February 5-11.
The company will also display RC213V model that Marc Marquez was riding to break a record of 30 years to become the world's youngest Moto GP champion, HMSI said in a statement.
The presence of Honda's brand ambassador Akshay Kumar at the event would also be a highpoint for the company, it added.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City