Sports bikes to be HMSI's main attraction during Auto Expo 2014
Besides CBR 500R, the company would also display CBR 650F, a 650cc sports model and PCX 125 scooter model during the Auto Expo.
New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) plans to showcase range of sports bike from Honda's global portfolio, including the entry level CBR 500R during the upcoming Auto Expo.
Besides CBR 500R, the company would also display CBR 650F, a 650cc sports model and PCX 125 scooter model during the Auto Expo, scheduled to be held between February 5-11.
The company will also display RC213V model that Marc Marquez was riding to break a record of 30 years to become the world's youngest Moto GP champion, HMSI said in a statement.
The presence of Honda's brand ambassador Akshay Kumar at the event would also be a highpoint for the company, it added.
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Virat Kohli Offers Condolences to Families of Uri Attack Victims
- R Ashwin Is A Priceless Cricketer : Virat Kohli
- Watch: Exclusive Interview With Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Will Pakistan Ever Accept Any Evidence Provided By India on Terror Propagated From Pak Soil?
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?