Steps Being Taken in US to Boost Electric Vehicle Charging
A Kia Soul EV is plugged into a charging station during the second press day of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, January 13, 2015. (Photo: Reuters)
The White House has said that it will establish 48 national electric-vehicle charging corridors on nearly 25,000 miles of highways in 35 U.S. states.
The Obama administration said 28 states, utilities and vehicle manufactures, including General Motors Co, BMW AG and Nissan Motor Co, and electric vehicle charging firms have agreed to work together to jump start the additional electric vehicle charging stations.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Film ReviewMoana Movie Review: This Disney Adventure is Magical and Inspirational
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet