Steps Being Taken in US to Boost Electric Vehicle Charging
A Kia Soul EV is plugged into a charging station during the second press day of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, January 13, 2015. (Photo: Reuters)
The White House has said that it will establish 48 national electric-vehicle charging corridors on nearly 25,000 miles of highways in 35 U.S. states.
The Obama administration said 28 states, utilities and vehicle manufactures, including General Motors Co, BMW AG and Nissan Motor Co, and electric vehicle charging firms have agreed to work together to jump start the additional electric vehicle charging stations.
Recommended For You
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWRanji Top Scorer Priyank Panchal Says Second Best Doesn't Count
- ExclusiveBigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Vintage ViruVirender Sehwag Decimates Pakistan Again, This Time on Twitter
- On PointSaif Ali Khan Responds to Criticism Over Naming His Son Taimur
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know