Steps Being Taken in US to Boost Electric Vehicle Charging
A Kia Soul EV is plugged into a charging station during the second press day of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, January 13, 2015. (Photo: Reuters)
The White House has said that it will establish 48 national electric-vehicle charging corridors on nearly 25,000 miles of highways in 35 U.S. states.
The Obama administration said 28 states, utilities and vehicle manufactures, including General Motors Co, BMW AG and Nissan Motor Co, and electric vehicle charging firms have agreed to work together to jump start the additional electric vehicle charging stations.
Recommended For You
- Sagarika Ghatge: Meet The Gorgeous, Talented Fiancee of Zaheer Khan
- Zaheer Khan Engaged to Sagarika Ghatge: Wishes Pour in For Couple
- Sonakshi Sinha-Armaan Malik Twitter Spat: Why This Debate Needs Attention
- Tanmay Bhat Writes a Heartfelt Note to Sachin Tendulkar on His Birthday
- Sagarika Ghatge: 10 Times The Actress Looked Flawless