Steps Being Taken in US to Boost Electric Vehicle Charging
A Kia Soul EV is plugged into a charging station during the second press day of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, January 13, 2015. (Photo: Reuters)
The White House has said that it will establish 48 national electric-vehicle charging corridors on nearly 25,000 miles of highways in 35 U.S. states.
The Obama administration said 28 states, utilities and vehicle manufactures, including General Motors Co, BMW AG and Nissan Motor Co, and electric vehicle charging firms have agreed to work together to jump start the additional electric vehicle charging stations.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance