Suzuki GW250 (Inazuma) coming to India in January 2014
The Suzuki Inazuma 250 is powered by 248cc, liquid-cooled, in-line two-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed transmission.
Suzuki has announced that it intends to launch the GW250 in India in January 2014. The naked street bike, which also goes by the name Inazuma 250, will be Suzuki's first motorcycle in India through the CKD route. It will be assembled at Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited's Gurgaon plant.
The Suzuki Inazuma 250 is powered by 248cc, liquid-cooled, in-line two-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed transmission. It also gets telescopic front forks and hydraulic disc brakes front and rear.
While it is certain to be displayed at Suzuki's stand at the 2014 Auto Expo, the price and other details will be out well in advance.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards