Suzuki GW250 (Inazuma) coming to India in January 2014
The Suzuki Inazuma 250 is powered by 248cc, liquid-cooled, in-line two-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed transmission.
Suzuki has announced that it intends to launch the GW250 in India in January 2014. The naked street bike, which also goes by the name Inazuma 250, will be Suzuki's first motorcycle in India through the CKD route. It will be assembled at Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited's Gurgaon plant.
The Suzuki Inazuma 250 is powered by 248cc, liquid-cooled, in-line two-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed transmission. It also gets telescopic front forks and hydraulic disc brakes front and rear.
While it is certain to be displayed at Suzuki's stand at the 2014 Auto Expo, the price and other details will be out well in advance.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3