Suzuki GW250 (Inazuma) coming to India in January 2014
The Suzuki Inazuma 250 is powered by 248cc, liquid-cooled, in-line two-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed transmission.
Suzuki has announced that it intends to launch the GW250 in India in January 2014. The naked street bike, which also goes by the name Inazuma 250, will be Suzuki's first motorcycle in India through the CKD route. It will be assembled at Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited's Gurgaon plant.
The Suzuki Inazuma 250 is powered by 248cc, liquid-cooled, in-line two-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed transmission. It also gets telescopic front forks and hydraulic disc brakes front and rear.
While it is certain to be displayed at Suzuki's stand at the 2014 Auto Expo, the price and other details will be out well in advance.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Pakistan Cricket Board Bars Push-Ups on Field After Match Wins
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped