Suzuki Two-Wheelers July Sales up by 62%
The sales for Suzuki Two-wheelers grew by 78% over last year.
Suzuki Motors Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL), a subsidiary of two-wheeler manufacturer, Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, has registered a 62% growth during July 2017, as compared to July 2016. Suzuki Two-wheelers registered a total sale of 40,038 units, a significant uptake from the corresponding figure of 24,703 units it had achieved in July 2016. The sales for Suzuki Two-wheelers grew by 78% over last year. Suzuki Two wheelers’ has also recorded a year-on-year growth of 40.6% for the period of April-July in 2017, viz-a-viz 2016, clocking a total sale of 166,456 units including the big-bikes. For FY 2017-18, Suzuki is targeting the sale of 500,000 units for which it is gearing up its product line-up.
Recommended For You
- After 10 Years, Only Five Countries Will Be Left Playing Test Cricket: Pietersen
- 'Rested' for India T20Is, Imran Tahir Arrives in Dubai to Play PSL
- Reader's Query - Best Diesel Automatic Car under Rs 10 Lakhs - Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZDI AGS
- Rohit, Chahal and Dinesh Karthik Have a Field Day on Golf Course
- Chargesheet Filed Against Ness Wadia in Preity Zinta Molestation Case